Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Project Life 2014 Cover Page

Last year I started project life and quit it after my brother died in May. I just couldn't bring myself to do anything after that, including scrapbook. Well... I decided to jump back in at the start of this year and I kind of stalled! I kept thinking what if something bad happens again, how am I going to handle it, will I quit PL again or stop scrapping again? I guess I'll just have to take it a day at a time and do whatever I do. So with that thought I dove back in last week and got my cover page and the first week done. Here is the cover page...
I did use some bits from my Christmas Delight January CKC kit, those numbers, the ampersand, the bling, the letters for Gary, Julie and Zena, and finally the wood veneer heart.

So do you think I should count this for my total layouts done with my January CKC Christmas Delight kit?


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!! 

5 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

This looks colourful and wonderful.

Tara O said...

This turned out awesome! Love how you used your numbers!!!

Stephanie said...

So sorry for the loss of your brother :( This is a beautiful Project Life spread and a great philosophy to embrace as you begin a new year.

Tina Campbell said...

So sorry for your loss, but glad to see your back the Title page looks great!

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

Sorry for your loss but so glad you decided to pick up this wonderful hobby again. Scrapbooking, to me, is about documenting life - the good and the bad. Sometimes the bad doesn't get document till years later when the pain is bearable - but I'm okay with that since I don't scrap chronologically anyway. I just leave a space for it.

Your layout is a great start! Absolutely count this toward your total layouts with your CKCB Kit!