Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Best Gift: Family (Jan CKC)

I was inspired to make this page from a January Sketch at Page Maps. There are 10 new layout sketches this month, if you haven't already been by there make sure to head over.

I made this page using my Christmas Delight Jan CKC kit. I have lots of old product in my Christmas supplies and quite a few new product as well. Since I use traditional colors of gold, green and red for my Christmas supplies it's always easy to mix the old and new.
I added the gold and cream twine and the gold chevron washi tape to this layout.

The title is from the CTMH stamp C1514 "Pear & Partridge"
 
The sentiment under the presents is from the CTMH stamp D1257 "Make it Count" and the sentiment along the side of the music paper is from a SU Christmas roller stamp

I also added the Heidi Swapp gold ink splatter to this layout. I love the look of all that gold with the craft background.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

4 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

This is so cute, after seeing all you Christmas layouts I need to do some myself and will be checking out the sketch site too.

Lesley G said...

Another great LO - phew, you're getting through that kit :)

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful layout, really like your banner

Tara O said...

I love this LO! Great page. The banner rocks. Love all the other little details you added!