Monday, February 3, 2014

Christmas 2011-Rock Stars

This layout was inspired by Sketch Inspiration #350, unfortunately I can't link you to the sketch because the blog owner has taken the blog down and there isn't any way to access the sketches anymore. But no one can say I didn't give credit!

I actually made this layout last January, it's from Christmas 2011 and I thought since I just finished up doing a month of mostly Christmas layouts you wouldn't mind seeing a few more, hence the last few days of older Christmas layouts.

I am hoping to how you my February Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit tomorrow, but until then follow the link and head over there and look around. If you haven't built a counterfeit kit before you really should give it a try, especially if you have a large amount of stash like most of us do!

Sorry about the fuzzy photo here.

Love that red and gold washi tape. The music paper is a soft sheet of paper, not quite tissue but not quite fabric either...very much like a very thick paper towel!

The strip with More Jolly by Golly is actually a branding strip. Love getting to use those little pieces!

Really old elf sticker here.

I cut some bits of scraps to use along the backside of the photo for some added dimension.

I love these 2 and I really love how that music paper adds so much to this Rock Star layout!
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: