Sunday, February 2, 2014

Christmas 2011-Wishes

This layout was inspired by a December 2012 PageMaps Sketch. These pictures are from 2011 and I actually made the layout in January of 2013. I sharing it today because I'm working on my new kit for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge! If you haven't been over there already, head that way and have a look around! I'm sure you will want to play once you check it out!

Pattern papers and tags are from SEI, journaling tags are RUK, and brads are from CTMH.

I even added in a couple of large green sequins.

I love to layer all types of elements and embellishments!

The little tag with the green and red stripes has been in my stash for years and years and years!
I get a real since of satisfaction when I use really old product on my layouts!!!
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

No comments: