Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March CKC

So it's been a month and I haven't posted once...school, work and clinicals have been a bit overwhelming! I did go to a crop at the end of January, in the middle of February and at the beginning of March, so I have used up some of my February kit and killed 2 other older kits. I hope to have photos up soon but in the meantime....

I put together my March CKC kit and have named it "Color Me Happy", I still haven't managed to take any photos of it but I did make a video. It's my very first video and not a very good one, but I did go through everything I've added to my kit...

3 comments:

Angela Coles said...

beautiful kit. Have fun inking up those as yet unused stamps.

Angela Coles said...

beautiful kit. Have fun inking up those as yet unused stamps.

Lesley G said...

Congrats on your first video :)