Thursday, March 13, 2014

November 2013 CKC kit and layout share

Way back in November 2013 I made a CKC but I never posted it here, though I did take photos of it. Now that I have officially killed that kit, I'm sharing what the kit actually looked like when I started it and then I'll show all the layouts I did. I also just uploaded a video to YouTube that has my layouts and the kit leftovers if you want to have a peep...

This is the entire kit all spread out.

Lots of cut aparts, pintable's and  punch outs.

Lots of pintable's, big shot cuts and silhouette cuts.

I even included packaging pieces and book cut outs.

Lots of flair and wood veneer.

Speech bubbles and frames aplenty!

No kit is complete without Washi!

Love all of these paper scraps.

Of course I added in some stamps too.

Stickers, packaging and silhouette cuts.
 
 
So here are the layouts....
My beautiful grand daughter Zoë.

My son Jason and grandchildren Zoë and Cameron.

My grandkids Cameron and Zoë.

My best girlfriends Michelle, Stephanie and Janet.
 
My best boy friend Joey.

My precious grand daughter Zoë.

My son Jason and grandson Cameron.

A birthday card to go into my card stash.
 
And finally the link to the YouTube video. Originally it was upside down and it takes forever to fix that, so click on the YT link to watch it there.
 
Thanks for sticking around till the end of this post today!
I really do appreciate everyone who takes a few minutes to visit my blog!!!
Thanks everyone!!!

3 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Wow such a pretty kit, some of the cut outs I recognize I have them too. You made some really nice layouts just love the layering on them and the card is really cute too

LCSmithSAVED said...

What a marvelous kit! Really love so many of your paper choices, and you have definitely captured the style & substance of the original inspiration. And what a FAB collection of pages! Especially love the bannered Everyday Moments page & the geometric shapes on the backgrounds of the last 2 layouts. What a cutie your little granddaughter is - have one of my own & they are great material for fun pages. So glad you posted :~D

Lesley G said...

A super HUGE kit and fabulous layouts - such gorgeous colours and designs :)