Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Birthday Card

I have another card today, this one a birthday card for challenge #85 over at Muse. The challenge was to use the inspiration card to come up with one of your own.
 
Here is the card I came up with...

Here's a better shot of the leaves I cut out with my Quickutz Reuse die, I double cut them with light and dark scraps to give the card more texture.

Paper: scraps
Ink: CTMH Blush, cotton candy, sunflower, honey
Stamp: CTMH D1368 I am
C1056 Curly Sentiments
D1187 For Every Occasion
Die: Quickutz-Reuse
Other: wink of stella pen
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!


 

7 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Beautifully done - I love the inside almost as much as the card front! so glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Karen Mead said...

I love your card - those flowers are so pretty xx

Darnell J Knauss said...

Julie, this is so crisp and delicious and so perfect for the challenge! I love how you do the inside of your cards as beautifully as the outside, and that you decorate your envelopes, too!!

Thank you so much for finding me and joining as a follower! It's a pleasure to meet you and return the flavor! I will be introducing you tomorrow and I hope to see you again soon!! Hugs, Darnell

Verna Angerhofer said...

Darnell sent me your way. I had to check out your blog, since like you I prefer to do clean and simple designs. I certainly love this beauty you created with all those pretty blooms on it. It is just awesome!

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card!

Neets B said...

Great take on this week's muse card, I love those unusual leaves. The inside of your card is beautiful too.

Shona Chambers said...

Just love those flowers! They have such a fantastic 3d effect about them, they almost look puffy to me....just gorgeous!