Thursday, September 11, 2014

Christmas Cards

Hello friends! I am done with graduate school and but still have a little studying to do for a major test that is coming up so that I can work in my chosen career. Anyways, I am hoping to get back to blogging on a somewhat regular basis, or at least once per week!

This weeks goal was to create 3 Christmas cards, which I finished up last night (I actually made 4) and to upload a video to YT...I will share the cards here and then link the video I uploaded at the bottom. Have a great week everyone!
Card #1was inspired by the challenge over at the Christmas Card Challenge Blog, the theme was to think skinny.
Paper: scraps
Ribbon: Celebrate It (Michaels)
Twine: Target
Brads: MME lush
Stamp: CTMH B1412 Perfect fit--Holidays
Ink: CTMH Cranberry & Saddle, Tsukineko gold
Embossing folder: Sizzex snow flurries


Card #2 was inspired by the challenge over at Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge Blog, the theme was to use a vehicle and well...Santa can't deliver toys without his reindeer!
Paper: Scraps
Ribbon: Celebrate it (Michael's)
Bling: CTMH & Want to Scrap
Stamp: CTMH C1427 I believe
Ink: CTMH cocoa & saddle
Embossing folder: Sizzix snow flurries



Card #3 was also inspired by the Merry Monday challenge to use a vehicle and of course toys can't arrive without Santa!
Paper: scraps
Ribbon: scraps
Bling: Want 2 Scrap
Stamp: CTMH C1427 I believe
Ink: CTMH cranberry & saddle
embossing folder: Spellbinders


Finally Card #4 was inspired by the Muse challenge to be inspired by the card that is posted there.
Paper: scraps, CTMH glitter paper
dies: Sizzix star framelits
stamps: CTMH S1210 Very Merry Christmas SOTM
Ink: CTMH black
embossing folder: diamond shape (I think it's a spellbinders) 
 
 
 
 
Finally here is the link to my video, it's my April CKC kit....I know I'm a little late with it, but here it is non the less! I will post the layout share video on Monday 9/15 from this kit.

 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!
 
 
 







6 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

What a beautiful set of cards! I love how you've used the layout of our Muse with all that lovely bling! So glad you joined us this week!

lostinpaper said...

Well done you for making Christmas cards, I haven't even started thinking about them yet... and of course the last minute dash looms. These are all beautiful, love the added texture with the embossing!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Beautiful Christmas cards!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us Merry Monday.

Deanne :)

kreativekymona.com said...

Hey Julia!! All of your christmas cards are pretty. I love the star card you posted for the Muse challenge. That start is amazing. Nicely done.

Katie Melhus said...

Very pretty cards :) Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

Asha said...

These cards are gorgeous, Julia. Can't have enough sparkle for Christmas!
hugs, Asha