Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fall Cards 2014

While I was preparing to take my board exam I was listening to review CDs and so I needed something to do with my hands. I spent some time with my Big Shot, scrap paper, a Quickutz pumpkin and nesting leaves, watercolors and glue.
 
I used my watercolors to paint on watercolor paper and then cut out leaf shapes. I also used my pumpkin die to cut out pumpkins with scrap orange paper.

this card is made from all scraps, even the ribbon is a small bit of scrap.
The stamp set is one that I have had for years and haven't used before now, it's CTMH S1209 Fall Favorites Stamp of the Month. I also used my newest stamp, S1409 Family is forever Stamp of the Month for the sweet moments sentiment.

With the exception of the leaves, the remainder of the paper and ribbon are all scraps.
Again I used the CTMH S1209 stamp and I even added some leaves and a pumpkin to the inside.

I just love how this one came out, it looks like my scarecrow is in the middle of a pumpkin patch. I wish I was better with watercolor pencil coloring, I might have to work on that now that I have more time! I again used the S1209 stamp here.

I actually dove into my October 2014 CKC kit to complete this card. The tag on the front and the stamp on the inside were from that kit. I used up several more bits of scrap paper here. The stamp is CTMH D1455 Blessed. I even dove into my bowl of leftover embellishments that live on my desk to find that little brad on the tag (yah me).
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!