Thursday, October 23, 2014

October 2014 CKC--An Awesome Time Loving You

I wondered and wondered and wondered how I was going to use that paper with the silver glitter, black, pink and red paper that was in my October Splendor of Nature kit but I finally figured it out with this 2 pager.

These are all pictures from the day that my youngest grandee Ele was born.

Left side. I love that quote, it was a sticker that has been in my stash for years and years! As you can see I used lots more strips of paper on this side.

The one strip of paper with the phrase sentiments I cut apart and used all over.

Another one of the puffy paint words, I used my xyron to apply adhesive and then just peeled and stuck it down.
Inside the metal ring is one of the images I stamped for another layout but did not use.

I used the dot and the stripe paper for this one.

I added those metal flowers and then added the chalkboard chipboard over them for added dimension.

I cut a border sticker into sections and used it on each of the polka dot squares.
 
 I had actually put that chipboard piece in the metal ring for another layout and it never got used, I'm so glad I was able to use it on this layout.
Another stamped image in the metal ring.
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

3 comments:

Roxy said...

Wow, this layout is gorgeous! Nice job!!!

LCSmithSAVED said...

So festive & nice job striking a balance between your photos & product. Great spread!

Susanne said...

The love shows on your page with all those added embellishments. Well done.