Friday, October 17, 2014

October 2014 CKC--Hello Sweet Sisters

This is the 3rd layout I have made with my October 2014 CKC kit Splendor of Nature.

This is my favorite paper in the collection and I actually cut out the portion behind the pink quatrafoil paper.

I was able to add in the 2 bee brads that I added to the kit, one on the top right corner and the other on the bottom left corner.

I had some more of the chalkboard chipboard that I used onj this layout. I also ran my puffy paint word through my zyron sticker maker and  added it here.

The diagonal stipe paper is a protion of a project life card that I had left over after stamping an image out on it. The Hello card and the stripe cards are project life cards.

This is totally not how this corner started out, I had completely different embellishments down here before I changed them all out for these.



Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

3 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Love the washi! What sweet photos - your older daughter must love having this "living doll" to help with!

Susanne said...

Love that the little birdies keep showing up on these pages.

Lesley G said...

Such a pretty page, how many more will you get from your kit?