Saturday, October 18, 2014

October 2014 CKC--Just Born

Here is another layout using my October 2014 Splendor of Nature kit.
 
Not only did I use lots of stuff from my October kit but I added a few bits from my leftover embellishment bowl that lives on my desk.
 
That ribbon bow is from my leftover bowl, I just grabbed another leftover bit of ribbon to give the side pieces. You can really tell in this photo how I frankensteined the O, it was originally a Q.

I modified another bow that was in my leftover bowl. I made them several months ago for another kit and just never got them used up.  The brad on the WoW tag is also from my leftover bowl.

The bow is again from my leftover bowl as is the pink tulle ribbon.

I used some green paint and watered it down and then splattered it on my layout.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

3 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

You have got the layering nailed - jealous!

Susanne said...

Oh, I just keep taking in detail after detail. Well scrapped.

Lisa said...

there is so much to see on this page! tulle, bows, lace, pretty pretty pretty! great layout