Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October 2014 CKC leftover letters

In my kit I had several alphas that were almost used up, so I took what was left of each set and combined where I could and created these words and oh ya....faces. I thought it might even be fun to paint them to match....but I'm still not sure about that yet.
Anyway...here they all are, so if you have any suggestions of other words or phrases I can make with the green/pink ones down the left side, just leave a comment to let me know!


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

5 comments:

Susanne said...

Well, the faces are a great idea. On the rest, I bet there is some internet site that makes words from groups of letters. I applaud your persistence in using them up.

LCSmithSAVED said...

Clever girl! Great way to make use of them. This always makes me tell stories that would never have been told as I get inspired by the words!

Tina Campbell said...

I seen this on another blog too, great idea to use up your extra letters :)

Laura said...

If you enter the letters on wordsolver.net and pick the anagram option it will give you a list of all the possible words you can make. Although I think the ones you've come up with are pretty fab! :)

Julene Matthews said...

Try this site
http://www.a2zwordfinder.com/scrabble.html