Friday, October 24, 2014

October 2014 CKC--Memories

I love this layout! Not only for the content but the beautiful background paper that was in my October Splendor of Nature kit!

I love when I am able to use up items that are in my leftover bowl on my desk, it feels like it is finally getting less cluttered. there are several elements from that bowl on this layout.

The white flower and bling brad are from the leftover bowl on my desk.

The flourish piece and white flower are from the leftover bowl.

The larger green brad, white flower, bling brad and arrow are all from my leftover bowl. Can you tell under the pink bling brad that I used some rub ons? they are almost invisible on this page.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

3 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Pretty layout, looks fabulous.

Susanne said...

The mix of colors on this is so attractive. Nicely done.

Margie said...

So sweet, love the way you layered the title letters!