Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October 2014 CKC--Splendor of Nature

October 2014 CKC--Splendor of Nature
 
The inspiration kit at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog this month is the Hey Little Magpie Vintage Floral Limited Edition kit. 
 
For the last several months I have used a paper pack from my stash to start my kit. So this time I pulled my Crate Paper On Trend paper stack that had 15 sheets of paper left in it to start this kit. Rather than add cardstock to the kit I added more pattern paper from my pink, green and blue paper files.

I made those words about a year ago with puffy paint and have yet to use them and this is the first time I have added them to a kit.

I went through paper scraps and project life cards and pulled 3x4 and 4x6 pieces for this kit. I even pulled some plain white ones for stamping.

Alphas in pink, green, red, black and mixed colors.
Green, red and black color bins.

Bling in red, blue and green.

Stickers from misc., family, love, children and words.
 
I can't wait to get started on this kit!
 

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

7 comments:

Susanne said...

Oh what a decadently large kit you've assembled - I understand why you can hardly wait to start. Go!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Am anxious to see how the puffy words do when you use them. How will you stick them to the page? Quite a voluptuous kit you have this month!

LCSmithSAVED said...

WOW!!! What a rich, huge kit - I hope you have lots of scrapping time this month. This will be a blast to play with, and I'm curious about how you get on with the puffy words.

Julene Matthews said...

Cute kit and I love the pops of green.The puffy words looks like fun.I will be interested to see your layouts.

kate blue said...

great kit-you will have a great selection to choose from...wish I had trolled my chipboard stash after seeing your birds :)

Tina Campbell said...

So glad to see someone else with a large kit :) I like that you chose the paper pad to work with for your kit that is smart and a fast way to get rid of the paper pad, may have to try this tip next month :) A super cute kit by the way :)

Laura said...

Love your words
Great kit, have fun!