Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October 2014 CKC--Sweet Baby Girl


This is the 2nd layout that I made using my October 2014 CKC Splendo or Nature kit.

The large chipboard alpha did not have any adhesive left on it and I added some but the letters still seem to be lifting.


Here's a close up of the alpha and the bits of sequins with bling in the centers.

Pretty sure you can tell that I frankensteined the Y in baby.

I added the acetate piece with New Baby Girl to Love over a piece of journal paper and then added that older Love sticker over that.

I layered lots of bits to this corner and then I stamped the quote "You don't choose..." on a project life card and then used a spellbinders label to cut it out.

The strips down the side are actually stips of paper.



Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

4 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

What a beautiful page for such a sweet baby! You've really decked out your page with lovely detailing. Had to have a nice long look!

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful layout :)

Laura said...

Lovely! I like the little cluster of hearts with the bird in the top corner :)

Susanne said...

Brilliant, simply brilliant.