Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Thankful you are here--October 2014 CKC

Here is another layout from my October Splendor of Nature CKC kit.

I used a sketch from sketchy Friday on the Scrap Much blog for this layout.


I used several mists to color the birds on this layout. I stamped the bird up top.


The ribbon is one that I had in my leftover bowl on my shelf, I just added a little bit of ribbon to the back of it and cut it into a V shape.


I followed the sketch in adding stitches, I just used rub on ones instead of pulling out my sewing machine.


I layered and layered and layered paper for this layout.


I frankensteined the E in "are" and the H and R in "here."



Thanks for visiting my blog today!!




1 comment:

Susanne said...

Great little touches on this page, I am simply charmed by that baby and by the bird sitting on the flower.