Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What's on My Workdesk

I'm joining the other crafters at Stamping Ground who are brave enough to show their desks today.
 
Doesn't my desk look so lovely in this photo, with a nice huge spot to craft on....

Look to the right and you can find bits of my October CKC here

And looking to the left you can find more bits of my CKC here

And don't forget to turn around and look behind at the piles of stuff there....


I love that my craft desk and table and stool are full of crafting stuff instead of school books now!
Did I mention that I passed my board exam?
I did!!!
 
Now I can craft to my hearts content in my free time...
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!!

6 comments:

Chrysalis said...

What a lovely craft room, Julie! Such a wonderful collection of kit and - even better - you manage to keep a clear space to use it!! Happy WOYWW, Chris # 3

Diane Baker-Williams said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Such a big accomplishment! Have fun crafting again. I see a journal page started in one of the photos. Hope you share the finished page when you get it completed. Diane #80

Lisca Meijer said...

Congratulations on passing your exam! Now you can craft to your hearts' content! What a lovely feeling.
Sorry for being late commenting. I got as far as 68 yesterday. Today I hope to visit everybody.
Thank you for letting me have a peep of your workspace.
Have a good week
Lisca#32

artatag said...

Congrats for passing your exam! That is a reason to celebrate! And a lot of nice projects going on in your craft room!
Cheers
Gabriele 33

Kelly said...

Congratulations! And what a happy space. Now, without the exams you have time to get that desk busy. :-) Creative Blessings! Kelly #61

Julene Matthews said...

A great craft room!