Monday, November 3, 2014

Cards--October 2014 CKC

This is my second post for the day but I wanted to get everything uploaded from my October kit so that I can share my November kit.

I used my October 2014 Splendor of Nature kit to create these cards.

All of the sentiments were from either stickers or chipboard from the kit.


I cut the glittery flourish strip down the middle on both side of the stripe paper. I use a 4x6 piece of paper and just cut it to make it appear larger, also was able to use those little metal embellishments.


I used 2 of the 4x6 pieces of paper and a 3x4 piece of paper along with the sentiment sticker, the friend chipboard the tag and the scrap bird paper.


Another 4x6 piece of paper with a border strip, another tag and a sticker sentiment.


This one was really simple, half of a 4x6 piece of paper, a tag and a sticker sentiment.







I really got use out of the 4x6 pieces of paper, I just cut them to add the border strip and then added the sentiment, this one is a chipboard piece.


I used lots of scrap border strips here along with tons of congratulations stickers for this card.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!


6 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Fantastic way to use up the kit. I especially like the last one using border strips.

In His Grace, Janine Rachau said...

Nice!!

Lisa said...

Great idea to use up the rest of the kit by making some cards to keep on hand. So useful and I realised this week that I need to do the same - running out over here.

Beautiful designs. Thanks for sharing

Susanne said...

Oh nicely done - I like using stickers and chipboard too - so much quicker than stamping.

Tina Campbell said...

Lovely cards, just love the layering and the tags that your doing on them :)

Margie said...

Awesome cards!