Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Cards--October 2014 CKC

These are more cards made from my October Splendor of Nature CKC kit.

I used a whole 12x12 sheet of diagonal striped black and cream paper to create these cards.


I used several scrap border strips along with the black and cream pattern paper to create this card along with a sticker sentiment.


I used an adhesive border strip, cut down, along with a sticker sentiment to create this card.


More stickers on this card.


I added half of a 4x6 piece of paper for a pop of color along with the sticker sentiment.


I used another bit of that decorative border strip along with the sticker sentiment and an image I stamped and added a red metal rim for a pop of color.


I had to use the hot pink paper as a spacer since the scrap of paper wasn't quite long enough for the card base. The sentiment is another sticker.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!














3 comments:

Susanne said...

I so love black, white and red. Very classy!

Tina Campbell said...

I agree very classy in the black and white with the red :)

Margie said...

Great cards-timeless!