Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Cards--October 2014 CKC

Still more cards from my October Splendor of Nature CKC kit.
I love that I have so many new cards to send out!
Now I just need occasions!

I used tons of strips of paper and even a little washi to create these cards.


I used half of a 4x6 piece of paper along with a tag and a sticker sentiment for this simple card.


Lots of border strips here along with a scrap of paper to go behind the chipboard sentiment.


More scraps and a sticker sentiment.


Lots of border strips here. That floral one down the left side is a sticker.


I chopped up a bit of flourish adhesive strip along with washi and a sticker sentiment to create this card.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!






3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, more cards! Well, you certainly have boosted your supplies here. Love that they are all so pretty and yet so simple. Lovely

Susanne said...

Another great round of cards. Are you stocked up on postage?

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute set of cards :)