Saturday, November 22, 2014

July/August 2014 CKC--2015 Calendars

 Hello Friends!
 
Every year I make calendars for Christmas gifts, I make 1 12x12 and 4 8x8's, this year because I spent the summer in school and doing clinical hours I had several Counterfeit kits on my shelf that hadn't been touched. I decided to pull down the July and August 2014 CKC kits to use for the calendars.
 
The cover's are actually the last part of the calendar that I get done because I typically like to use scarps layered up to create the cover.
 
I love all the covers but this one is a favorite because of the lovely colors!
 
I used a mat stack from paper studio for the photo mats, they were originally sized at 4.5x6.5 mats and I just cut them to size. The first ones have the measurements on them so that I know what size the mat is, I can either cut the photo to the size of the mat or slightly smaller. I also used my Quickutz calendar dies to create the monthly titles in the 8x8 calendars.

January
I added 8.5x11 blue cardstock on the 8x8 layouts.

February
I added dark red 8.5x11 cardstock to the 8x8 layouts.

March
I added 8.5x11 green cardstock to the 8x8 layouts.

April
I added 8.5x11 yellow cardstock to the 8x8 layouts.

May

June

July
I added 8.5x11 hot pink cardstock to the 8x8 layouts.

August
I added 8.5x11 purple cardstock to the 8x8 layouts.

September

October
I added in the orange and black Halloween washi tapes to these pages.

November

December
I used my Christmas papers to create these pages.
 
I hope my calendars inspire you to make your own calendar for Christmas!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: