Thursday, November 6, 2014

Unfinished Layouts--October 2014 CKC

Hi Friends,

I finally got to the end of my stack of photos, or at least the ones I planned to scrap anyway but I still had tons and tons left of my October Splendor of Nature CKC kit so I made up some unfinished layouts that will become cheaters once I add photos. I'll share the unfinished layouts here and again when I add photos to them. For now, these layouts will go into my unfinished layout album to wait.
Here are the first 2...

I used the current months pagemaps sketches to complete this layout.

I was finally able to use those black epoxy polka dot circles! Yah Me!!

I also used several circle punches to make all the cardstock circles on this layout.

I also used an October 2014 pagemaps sketch to complete this layout. 

I layered a bird chipboard piece on a 3 x 4 PL piece to spray color it and loved the negative space, so I decided to use it on this page.

I started with a rub on flourish on the blue paper and then layered brads and bling along with the rub on word love and some punch out butterflies.

I glad that I finally got some use out of this letter paper, it's been in my stash for years and I didn't know if I would ever get it used!

There's just a little sliver of border strip paper under the bird paper and I jazzed it up with some bling.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Lots of nice details on these pages!

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful layouts. Ready to go pages are so nice to have on hand.
Cindy f.

Tina Campbell said...

Wow these are cool :) I struggle with doing layouts that don't have pictures :)