Saturday, December 20, 2014

2014 Birthday Cards

These cards are actually 2 years old. LoL!! I started them 2 years ago and then with them in partial completion I put them away and promptly forgot about them. I found them right before we left for vacation this year as I was digging through my card bin, where I keep my card bases and envelopes.
 
I grabbed them up and actually took them with me on vacation and finished them up.

The scraps were from a kit that I put together for a Shimelle challenge for national scrap booking day in 2012.

I had put one completely together and then put all the elements on the inside of that one.

I still had to fussy cut all the stamped cakes, so I did that on vacation.

I had already stamped the sentiments on the patterned papers and inside the cards.

I added some washi tape to each one on top of the pattern paper.
 
I also popped up each of the cakes with foam adhesive.
 
After I photographed these cards I went back and added some wink of Stella to each candle flame for some added dimension.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

These are so lovely and yet so simple! I wish I could come up with such great, easy designs. Great job at finishing them off

Susanne said...

Nicely done. I smiled when I recognized almost all those papers.