Sunday, December 14, 2014

April 2014 CKC--Just B Fabulous

Here's another throw back Sunday, I created this layout a long while ago and I am just now getting around to sharing it.

Here is the first layout I created with my April 2014 CKC kit.
For this layout I used Sketch #200 from the Creative Scrappers blog.

The title was originally a 12 inch long strip and I cut it down to finally be able to use it. I made it prolly 6-7 years ago at a scrapbook convention as a make and take. The butterflies were originally part of the title as well.
 
My friend Wendy make lots of foam clay embellishments and I was lucky enough to be given a whole bowl full of them. They are made from an air dry clay and are extremely light and a bit foamy feeling.

I love when I can journal directly onto the paper.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!


3 comments:

cinmfoster said...

What a great layout. Love the stars in the banner and the revised title looks great.
Cindy F

Angela Coles said...

this is stunning, thank you for sharing it with us.

Tina Campbell said...

Lovely layout :) Love all the textures