Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas is in the Air--Layout #4

Here is layout #4 using the leftovers from a CTMH 2012 paper kit called Pear & Partridge. I am getting close to using it all up, this layout has the last full sheet of pattern paper on it, after this it's scraps.
My inspiration for this layout came from a Pagemaps sketch from December 2014, there's still some similarities but then it became something totally different I think.
 

I've used a bit more of the bling tape with what I think are holly berries and leaves here. I'm determined I will get at least one roll of this stuff used up! LoL!!

The "Merry Christmas" wood veneer is new this year. I bought it at Michaels just a couple of weeks ago.

The felt tree is new this year as well, my sister bought it as a set of 2 to use to decorate the front of her December daily album and I was lucky enough to get the other one.

And finally a whole mish/mash of leftover stickers and embellishments complete this layout.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

3 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Enjoying this series of layouts and your picking just the right pagemaps to use too. Love all the little bling and bits and pieces on the layout too. Wish well on getting rid of at least one roll of the bling and I'll be checking my local Michaels for some wooden fun pieces to scrap with :)

cinmfoster said...

Another great layout and use of a sketch. Love all the layering and embellishments.
Cindy F

Angela Coles said...

a truly delightful page, well done