Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas is in the Air--Layout #6

I've used papers that I pulled to add to the cardstock that I had left over from the initial stack of papers I pulled to make Christmas layouts. I even used a couple of leftover scraps from the CTMH Pear & Partridge paper that I made embellishments from.
 
I was inspired to make this layout using a sketch from Pagemaps January 2010, I tried to copy but the page maps listed on the January 2010 post were actually from January 2011. So sorry I can't show you the sketch.

Lots of rub-ons here from the Pear & Partridge got used on this layout.

The "Christmas is" is part of a branding strip that I cut down.
 
I added another leftover or two here, the birds on the tag is actually a cut down tag from a Christmas card from a few years ago and the "Christmas is a time for giving" is another branding strip from the Pear & Partridge papers.
 
The snowflake wood veneer is a new purchase from this year with a scrap piece of paper behind it.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!
 



1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Thank you Julia for all the wonderful comments over on my blog. I did see that you that you said you joined Smash your Stash (that is wonderful :) but wanted to let you aware that is a smashbook group if you use smashbooks that's great if not then it may not be for you :) If your looking for more of a stash eliminating blog try Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog next year it's a wonderful blog to making kits from your own stash to their inspirational kit picture and I have found out it's a fantastic way to use my stash! I've done more scrapping this year than I have in a long long time. Also lots of other challenge sites out there if you enjoy challenges, lasting memories is a really good one. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours. Really like what your doing with this CTMH kit it is a pretty kit and looking froward to using it up over the holiday :)