Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas is in the Air--Layout #8

I love this time of the year and I love having lots of photos to scrapbook that match the season! The photos are from Christmas morning 2012.
 
I used a Pagemaps sketch from May 2009 to start building this layout.
 
 
 The Christmas sentiment was on a sticker sheet with red and green elements that felt almost neon, but on this dark brown cardstock I really like the look of it!

I pulled out an older border punch that I don't think I've used since last Christmas when I was making border strips for the kids to make paper trees on canvas. I also found the polka dot ribbon in my ribbon container that I had pulled out to wrap presents with last week. I ironed it out and added it into my stash.

I used more leftovers from the CTMH Pear & Partridge paper pack to the banners that I punched out from Teresa Collins. I had used both of the border strips on previous layouts and these are the leftovers. The green piece behind the gold foil Christmas tree is an embossed paper that I had left over from making a Christmas card months ago.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

A really festive layout. I like the multiple borders you added to the banner - will have to remember that trick - it looks really effective!