Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas is in the Air--more paper & Layout #11

So it's time to add a little more cardstock to my pattern paper, I still haven't added any more embellishments and I'm using up all the ones I've pulled! Super exciting right!?!

I've added 3 of green, one red and one brown cardstock pieces of paper.

So now onto the layout, the photos are again from 2012.
I used a sketch from Pagemaps to start this layout, it's from Aug 2009.
 

The flair on all of my pages this month have been leftovers from several years ago, they are mostly from JC Penny's. Who else has gobs and gobs of these left? I am determined I am going to eventually going to get them used up!! LoL!! The sentiment is stamped and embossed, I had stamped it for something else several weeks ago and never used it so it went into my embellishment pile for this month.

I used up tons of word punch outs and stickers here, I even used several embellishments from a package of buttons and chipboard pieces. The "Warmest Wishes" circle is one that I stamped and punched out for another project that didn't get used. the "oh Joy" sentiment over the title is a bit of border strip that I have had for several years.

The felted Christmas trees are the last bit of a border strip that was in my stash for years. I think that may actually be the very last one that I have.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

No comments: