Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Is In The Air...

Everywhere I look it's Christmas...LoL!!! Of course it is, it's December after all! I have tons of stuff out on my desk to again attempt a December Daily album, ok...to finish one I started in 2012. LoL!! That means there are tons and tons of Christmas themed scrapbook embellishments all over my desk, so what's a girl to do when she's in the mood to scrapbook, it's to make Christmas layouts of course.
 
Here's one from 2012, since I didn't scrap any Christmas photos from that year. It was the year my oldest son did not come home for Christmas. Yes, it's taken me a little while to get over that...
 
I pulled out a random pack of paper from my Christmas stash and it turned out it was a collection from CTMH from 2012 called Pear & Partridge. I had used it to make Christmas cards that year, but I don't remember making any Christmas layouts with it. So I pulled out a sketch from Page Maps December 2014 and started building.
 
 

I had the dimensional elements and the rub ons that matched it with the leftover paper and scraps so I started building with those.
 

Also on my desk is a big bin and a stack of random Christmas stickers and embellishments that I want to use up this year so I have been using them on my December daily  pages. I think the embellishments I used in this cluster match perfectly with the rest of the page.

I am nearly at the end of this roll of adhesive bling, I bought it prolly 5 years ago and I'm still getting use out of it. I had tons of the stuff and I pulled out the remainder of one package to get used up this year.

The little resin tree is another embellishment that I have tons of, I'm sure it will take me 10 years or more to use them all up!
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

2 comments:

cinmfoster said...

What a sweet layout. Love the roll of bling and your Wishes banner.
Cindy F

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout! What a good idea too I did the same thing good intentions but never came through and the pictures sit :) Thanks for the inspiration :)