Wednesday, December 3, 2014

September 2014 CKC--Baby Shower

This is another double page layout from my September 2014 Fun Play CKC kit. I was inspired to make this layout from the Page Maps October 2013 2 page sketch.
 
I actually used 6x6 pink floral paper along the top since I was getting low on large bits of pattern paper.
 
I put some lines on this side so my son's girlfriend Liz can journal about the baby shower.

These are just lots of random photos from the shower.

I love that large green photo corner.

I was able to use a gold coaster circle under the smile sticker since I raised the smile sticker on foam adhesive.

I had some small bits of that pink floral paper leftover so I cut out some of the flowers and popped them up with foam adhesive.

I added a row of brads along the bottom.

I was able to use lots of rub ons and some more of those coaster shapes on this layout.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

No comments: