Friday, December 5, 2014

September 2014 CKC Videos

Today I'm sharing the videos from my September 2014 CKC kit, I put the kit together and actually used it right away. But I obviously didn't share the layouts till the end of November and the first of December. Here is the kit called "Fun Play", it was based on the inspiration kit from Scrapbook Circle called "Island Paradise" from August 2014...
 
 
I decided that I would only make double page layouts with this kit, only because I had done one prior to this kit and realized how much I missed doing them all the time. I do love doing single page layouts but I also am a 2 pager kind of girl to!
 
 
Finally, instead of calling my last video a kill-a-kit video I have renamed it to the "out with the old kit". I was inspired to do that by MercyTiara because she obviously puts her stuff back into her stash when she has left overs.

 
I hope you enjoy the videos.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

2 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Quite the "murder scene" (the kill your kit video!)
You really had a stash buster going :)

Angela Coles said...

wow, I hope you have as much fun with your next one.