Saturday, January 24, 2015

April 2014 CKC--Best Ever Remember this...

I'm using today to catch up on an older layout that I did using a kit that I put together last year that I just realized that I never shared on my blog.
I did make a video of the kit though I didn't find any photos of it...

I used Sketch #52 from the Creative Scrappers Blog.
 
I was able to get the paint I included in the kit to break up a little and I mixed a bit with water and splattered on this layout. The remainder of the jar went into the trash.
 
The Remember this is actually a vellum piece that I ran through my zyron to add adhesive to the entire back. 

I was able to use lots of stickers on this layout.

I was even able to use some more of the word/phrase cut aparts on this layout.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!


No comments: