Saturday, January 31, 2015

April 2014 CKC--Love This Girl

I don't have photos of the April kit that I put together but I did share the video that I made of the kit last weekend, so scroll back to last Saturday or Sunday and you will find the link there.

I used Sketch #84 from Creative Scrappers to complete this layout.
 
I love how this layout turned out!

I used the sticker banners with a bit of twine to make this banner across the corner.

I actually cut the wood veneer up so that I could use a bit of it in the lower corner. I also was able to use one of those little bird clips.

The word love is from Michaels, I bought several pieces to play with. I love the layering in this corner and the word cut outs that are at the bottom left of the photo.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!


No comments: