Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas Card Monday

The first Christmas card of the year...
I used several random bits from my 2015 Christmas Card kit...it's a kit I put together to last the whole year to make Christmas cards from. The link for the video is at the bottom of this post.
 
I was inspired to make this card based on the sketch challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown
 
 

 
I used another cut apart embellishment on the inside and used a CTMH stamp on the front of the envelope.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

A great card - beautifully put together - thanks for playing along this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

Patricia H. said...

Very elegant! I like your color choices. Thanks for sharing your card with us at 52{C}CT! :)

Deborah Frings said...

Such an elegant card - I do like the embossed panel and the very elegant font for the sentiment. I do like the you've decorated the inside and envelope too! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!