Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

Another new year has come around and I am again filled with thankfulness that I have family, friends and a wonderful life!
I don't do resolutions so you won't find any of those here. This year, though, I have decided to set a few more goals for myself than the previous 3-5 years. Of course those years were all about getting through school so that I could have a new start. Well school is done and my new start begins this year.
On to the goals....
To be  healthy
 
Go to Church
 
Exercise daily
 
To lose those pounds that I gained while in school
 
Go to Vegas
 
Go on 26 dates with Mr. Gulley
 
Learn to play golf
 
Eat clean
 
Give blood
 
Take a trip to Austin, Texas
 
Limit my Scrapbook spending
 
Read 12 books (at least)
 
Scrap 120 pages
 
Complete one year of Project Life
So what about you? Do you have any goals for 2015?

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

No comments: