Thursday, January 29, 2015

January 2015 CKC--A Gift For Sweetie

This is another layout I made using my Renewal kit.
I talked to Shani on the phone prior to this visit and she told me she was bringing me a gift in a gift, it was so fun unwrapping the outer gift and then getting to unwrap the inner gift!
 
I was inspired to create this layout using a sketch from Pagemaps February 2012.

I used one of the chipboard alpha's in the kit and spray misted them blue, I also spray misted the butterfly pink.

One of the sticker sheets had this little gift sticker, love it!

You can hardly tell it but there is a piece of gold glitter ribbon on this layout as well as a blue scalloped border sticker. I was also able to use several more word cut aparts.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

4 comments:

Susanne said...

A big title and lots of sweet embellishing - I love this type of page!!

In His Grace, Janine Rachau said...

So pretty! Love the two colored title. Nice take on the sketch!

Angela Coles said...

really pretty page

Virginia said...

Beautiful - love it!