Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January 2015 CKC--Hey I've Got Sick Eyes But I Am Still Happy

This is another layout using my Renewal kit.
I love the story behind these photos. My grand daughter Shani came over on a school day and when I asked her why she didn't go to school she told me she had sick eyes (photo 1) then she broke out that smile (photo 2) and told me she wasn't sick at all!
 
My inspiration for this page came from an upside down Pagemaps sketch from June 2013.

I love that I was able to use the faux enamel frown faces here. After I applied the glue I didn't add anything to weight them down and they curled up again. Ugh! I chopped the sketchy flowers up, they were originally a cluster of 5. I also added another piece of that gold glitter ribbon to this page.

I added the flower and eaves that I added glitter to here, talk about a mess, I still have glitter everywhere in my Scraproom form this adventure.

Another cut apart here, I love that I a getting some of them used up!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

4 comments:

Susanne said...

Fab title work.

Laura said...

Cute layout! Love the faux faces and the mixed title.

In His Grace, Janine Rachau said...

Okay,...this is going to sound weird but I love the transition of emotion on this page,...like a piece of art. I found myself frowning as I read the top and smiling as I read down. Your page captures emotion magnificently. Love it!

Virginia said...

Lovely page!