Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January 2015 CKC--Life is beautiful & wonderful

I used my Renewal kit to make this layout.
I started out by punching out all the journal spots from this punch out page and then I layered pattern papers from the 6x6 paper pad that is in my kit. I should have saved some paper and placed photos behind the pop out spots, but I got a little over zealous with putting the pattern paper in.
 
I did some stamping and added some embellishments here and there between the punch outs.
 
I used a stamp behind that flower sticker, of course I didn't like how it turned out, hence the sticker...LoL!!
 
I even used a smiley face embellishment that I made, they are a bugger to glue down so that they remain flat.

I even added some rub ons to the several photos, they just aren't glaringly obvious.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

5 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

LOVE your page! How bright, fun & creative you were with your kit :) And nice save with the stamp boo-boo!

Virginia said...

Oh this is a seriously fun layout!

Susanne said...

This page really rises to the challenge, nicely done.

In His Grace, Janine Rachau said...

LOVE your use of negative space! You are putting this down as Challenge #3 at Counterfeit Kit Club, I hope. Really fun! Great page.

cinmfoster said...

This is an awesome page. Such a great way to use the punch outs.
Cindy F.