Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January 2015 CKC--Live, Love & Laugh

Here is another layout that I made using my Renewal kit.
I'm still scrapping photos from 2 years ago, this photo is of my brother and sister in law and was taken when my other brother and sister in law came from California for a visit. Everything I used on this layout was from my kit.
 
I used a Pagemaps sketch from January 2015.
 

I was able to use one of the gold embossed words along with 2 wood veneer words and an ampersand from an alpha pack in the kit.
 
I used the ink that I included in my kit to make an alcohol ink and sprayed the flowers, these are actually the ones that I cut the bottom off of, I just strategically cut them apart and tucked them under the photo.

I actually cut all the words apart that were on the word page that came in the pattern paper pack and was able to use one here.
 

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

5 comments:

Virginia said...

Fantastic layout love the use of the washi tape too!

Susanne said...

This looks really nice - very open and easy to take in, and well balanced too. Nicely scrapped!!

Lisa said...

Great use of that Page Maps sketch. The flowers are a lovely touch

In His Grace, Janine Rachau said...

Love, love, love your use of washi tape here!

cinmfoster said...

Cute layout, love the gold words with the wood veneer.
Cindy F