Thursday, January 22, 2015

January 2015 CKC--Love this moment

Here is another layout I made using my Renewal kit
This is a layout of my sister in law and niece from California. I did add the gold glitter ribbon to this page, I didn't feel like I had enough glitter on this page..
 
I used a Pagemaps sketch from July 2013 to create this page.

I used a punch out journal spot with a chipboard layered embellishment on top. I used lots of rub ons, brads and resin flowers on this layout.

I used another gold embossed word here along with 2 alpha fonts .

I used a second punch out journal spot that I cut in half, I'm sure I will get the other half used with this it.
 

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

4 comments:

Virginia said...

Seriously happy layout - love it!

Susanne said...

Another nice page - that trail of embellishments is really nice. Kudos!

In His Grace, Janine Rachau said...

Great colors, and love the trail of embellishments!

cinmfoster said...

Cute layout, I also love the embellishment trail, such happy colors.
Cindy F.