Friday, January 23, 2015

January 2015 CKC--Waiting Together

Here is another layout I made using my Renewal kit.
These photos are from February 2012 during my niece's baby shower, with her first daughter, she now has 2. Yes I am behind on my scrapping. Anyway, these are photos of my sister in law and nieces.
 
My inspiration for this page was a sketch from Pagemaps October 2012

I used a gold embossed heart here along with a couple sticker hearts. I spray misted the butterflies with the blue ink I included in the kit; I also added beige pearls onto them. I added another of the faux enamel embellishments here.

I did add the dark ink twine to this kit because the lighter colors that I had out did not show up on this bold background. I popped the arrow stickers up using foam adhesive.

the green enamel flower sticker here is one that was in one of my leftover sticker packs that I added to the kit. I used another faux enamel embellishment here as well. I layered up several stickers here to do my journaling on.

I added another leftover enamel flower sticker and another faux enamel embellishment. The word noted is a gold embossed word and the good day is a cut apart that is popped up on foam adhesive.
 

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

6 comments:

Virginia said...

Fantastic layout!

Susanne said...

Lots of fun touches here, the stitching absolutely rocks - love that color.

Laura said...

Great layout! Love the stitching.

In His Grace, Janine Rachau said...

Pretty page. Love the stitched title!

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful layout, love the gold embellishments
Cindy F

Angela Coles said...

delightful page,

and I'm even further behind in my scrapbooking than you are.