Monday, January 5, 2015

January 2015 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit--Renewal

It's time for another Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit. This month the ladies over at the CKC blog decided to counterfeit the December 2014 Hip Kit. It was a beautiful kit and even though I didn't find a similar kit in my stash I did find a beautiful paper collection and tried to imitate a lot of the embellishments they had in their collection. So here it is...
 
I know it's a large kit, not as large as some but not as small as others.

The pattern papers, cardstock and specialty papers.

All the cut aparts and punch out papers.

All cut apart.

All the silhouette cuts.

Alphabets.

Bling.

Miscellaneous stickers.

Stamps, inks, embossing powders and glitter.

White stickers, mistables, and alpha templates. 

Wood veneer, laser cuts, brads and flare.

Cute little tray to hold the smaller bits.

I am going to try and use the negative space of this punch out page to make a layout.
 
Here is the You Tube video
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!


7 comments:

cinmfoster said...

What a great kit. Looking forward to seeing all your projects. Great silhouette cuts and that heart bling is so pretty.
Cindy F

In His Grace, Janine Rachau said...

I remember that punch page. Scenic Route used to be one of my favorite manufacturers. Love our video, (and your nails and rings)! You put together one grand kit! Look forward to your creations.

Laura said...

Ooh, now this is a kit I'd like to play with!!

Susanne said...

That kit is huge by any standards. Nicely compiled, I must say. And I had to smile at those Scenic Route punch-outs, as I recently just used up the last of my SR paper. Gotta love the oldie but goodies.

Virginia said...

Wow and I thought my kit was big - that is mahoosive you are going to have such fun with it!

Tina Campbell said...

Wow that is a kit! I think we just maybe about even in size of kits :) I like the large kits too. Excited to see what you do with the stamps I have the one set that you have in your kit this month :) Have fun creating

LCSmithSAVED said...

Truly lovely! #silhouetteenvy :)