Wednesday, February 4, 2015

2 January CKC Layouts

I'm doubling up layouts so that I can get them all posted in a timely manner so that I can get my February kit posted and layouts done. LoL!! Like that's going to make me move any faster!
 
First Up...
 
Love how this layout turned out!! The title was already printed on the paper.

The base of the layout is from a Pagemaps sketch from May 2014.

I layered up some washi tape and used a cut apart word along with a brad and a flair for this cluster. I also misted blue on this corner.

I cut apart a journal spot apart and used half on an earlier layout and this is the other half.

More blue mist. I colored the polaroid frame blue with the mist.

The pennants are cut with my Sizzix out of scrap papers from the kit.
 
Next
I used tons of border strips along with some scraps for this page.
 
The layout began as a sketch from Pagemaps August 2014.
 

The camera and floral shape are cut out of scraps using my Sizzex.

I used an enamel embellishment that I made on this layout along with some random enamel dots.

Here is another embossed title. I also added an embossed star and a paper clip star. I used my scotch liquid glue to glue down the paperclip star and it's really stuck! LoL!!
 
That's it for the layouts I'm sharing today.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

6 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

L-O-V-E these! You really ROCK sketches :D

cinmfoster said...

Cute layouts. I have to remember to use brad/enamel dots between my pennants.
Cindy F.

Susanne said...

What lovely pages, you have a good command of the embellishments, loving the little brads and dots.

Virginia said...

Absolutely beautiful and the photos are great!

Tina Campbell said...

Wow you rocked the layouts congrats to the yougster for the award :)

Margie said...

Love these sketches and resulting layouts!