Thursday, February 5, 2015

2 More January CKC Layouts

Hi Friends, I'm sharing a couple more layouts from my January 2015 CKC kit.
 
This layout isn't based on a sketch, it's actually based on the paper, LoL!! It had the floral clusters already on it as well as the pennant shapes.
 
I added a little extra embellishment to this cluster with brads, resin flowers and the flair.
 
I used the stitch templates for the title along with one of the gold embossed words I made.
 
I added some more embellishment to the lower cluster as well.
 
On this lower left corner I used the cut apart words from the paper pad.
 
Next...

I really should have used something solid under the photo to ground it a little more, the background papers are so busy.
 
The layout was based on this sketch from Pagemaps December 2012.

I used scraps and my Sizzix to create these pennants.

I used a border punch on this scrap and I used several embellishment bits from my kit here.

I also used a couple more words that I embossed.
 
 
That's it for today!
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

7 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

LOL that top layout is just too cute and love that title the 2nd layout is a cute one too :)

Lisa said...

what lovely paper and I adore the little resin flowers you have added for more prettiness! that pagemaps sketch is one I've had my eye on only recently I think- it's great as is your interpretation!

Virginia said...

Fabulous layout!

Susanne said...

Fun pretty pages. I especially like the flow on that first one.

Julene Matthews said...

Cute faces on her.Love all of these layouts & pretty paper.

Margie said...

Love seeing what you made with your kit! Especially love the stitched title!

In His Grace, Janine Rachau said...

Love the depth you added to the flower bunch with your resins and brads,...great touch! Fabulous stitched title, as well. Nice layouts!