Sunday, February 8, 2015

April 2014 CKC--Fabulous Beach Day

Here's the link to the video that shows the April 2014 CKC


I started with a 2 page sketch from the Scrap Much? Blog, but only used the right side of it to create this layout.
 
I started with a piece of pattern paper that has book print, then I placed an 8.5x11 piece of vellum with script print on it over that and then I did my journaling around the piece of vellum.

I have had that large rub on title in my stash for years and years and I am wondering now why I haven't used it before now! Love it!

I got the wood veneer doily at Michaels a while ago, it's a litter thicker so I had to pop the photos up on pop dots to place over the doily.

The word swimming is on a piece of acetate. It is a really thick piece, I was originally going to cut the letters out to line them up but thought otherwise when I cut the branding strip off the edge.



Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

3 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

I really love this one.Gorgeous wood veneer doiley & bling combo.
The rub on looks "Fabulous!"

Virginia said...

I love all the extra elements you've incorporated onto the page!

Susanne said...

Ab fab, darling! Love that title and large cluster work. Absolutely fabulous.