Saturday, February 7, 2015

April 2014 CKC--I think you're amazing summer

I didn't take any photos of my April 2014 CKC but I did make a video of the kit.

I used Sketch #103 from Creative Scrappers as the inspiration for this layout. I think I did a fairly good job following the sketch.
 
Instead of all circles down the right side of the layout, I mixed words in there along with brads and pearls and lots and lots of stickers.

Here's a better close up.

I even used a 4x6 PL title card here. The bling part of the title has been in my stash for 6-7 years.

Love this guy!! And he loves summer!
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!


3 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Such a fun idea to use up all those little bits from the kit! I just love all the layering.

Virginia said...

that's a fantastic page! Love the colour scheme

Susanne said...

Oh my goodness, look at all this bits and bobs. What a fun stashbusting page!!