Thursday, February 26, 2015

February 2015 CKC Kit Layout--Beach Time

Hello Friends...
 
Today I am sharing another layout that I made with my February 2015 CKC using more photos from Summer 2013.
 
The photos are of my sister and her partner as we were all lounging on the beach catching the wind and surf, not necessarily the sun since we had multiple umbrellas up that day.
 
I was inspired to create this layout using a sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap Twisted Thursday #2 The twist for the sketch was to use a pet in the layout. I didn't scrap a pet but I did use the sketch.

I used some of the gold paint I included in the kit, I mixed it with a little water and then sprinkled it across the page.

I layered up some stickers, bling, a chipboard tag and a random die cut.

More stickers along with bling.

I used a die cut heart beside the title and some washi tape here too.
 
 
That's it for today!
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

No comments: