Thursday, February 19, 2015

February 2015 CKC Layout--Hanging Out at the Beach

Hello friends!!
 
Here is another layout I made using my February 2015 CKC Kit. I can't believe I made another layout without a sketch! Not sure what's up with that and how long it will last so I'm just going to roll with it!
 
This is a layout of my sweet Mr. Gulley enjoying the day on the beach!

These are a few of the die cuts made from scraps that I added to the kit.

I used a pocket page card from CTMH, not sure what the image was under the little swimming sticker but it didn't really feel right so I love that I could just cover it up. I also added some beach stickers to this layout.

I used a few of the wood veneer arrows here.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Cute layout!! Love all your embellishments!!