Saturday, February 21, 2015

January 2015 CKC--the Graduate

Hello Friends!!!
 
My January 2015 layouts have been relegated to the weekends so that I can post the February layouts through the week. Once I'm done posting all of the January layouts, I still have some from last year that never got published. So stay tuned!
 
I love how this layout came together. Of course the subject is pretty spectacular!! It kind of looks a little like the sketch I started with.

I used a sketch from Pagemaps August 2012.

I used several scraps here. I even cut out those flowers from a piece of scrap paper.

I colored the title that was originally grey to a very soft pink to match the background paper. I also layered up lots of stuff here.

More of the flowers cut out from scrap paper along with more scraps.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE this page!! Such pretty colors and love that title!!